Who we are – A Team Which Provides Towing & Emergency Roadside Service
Operating from a strategically located and intelligently designed depot in Williamstown North, we provide towing and transport services throughout Melbourne.
Being relatively young in the field has showered us with the advantage of equipping trucks built with the modern technology for gaining competence and speed in the business processes. We render towing and recovery services to our customers with the utmost transparency and integrity.
Using our fleet of trucks, which can accommodate any size and shape of vehicle and machinery, we can tow and transport:
|4WDs||Trucks||Earthmoving, Demolition, & Agricultural equipment|
|Vans||Motorbikes||Crane and other heavy machines|
|Caravans||Boats||Towable (Portable) buildings and other structures|
Our goal is to render assistance to residents of Melbourne for:
Our scope of services is not limited to the above list as our team of trained, certified, and experienced towing operators and drivers stay prepared to handle any task at any given point of time. We also offer –
- Commercial and trade vehicles towing
- Underground carpark towing
- Car removal service for unwanted cars
- Long distance and interstate towing
- Tilt tray services
- Emergency towing
- Specialized towing
Emergency roadside service across St Albans, DeerPark, Williamstown, Sunshine, and other Western Suburb areas in Melbourne
If your vehicle suddenly stops working in the middle of the road, it becomes difficult to think with a patient mind and look for solutions. And therefore, even if the reason is as simple as the shortage of fuel, you may not come to know. But, whenever you face such situation, just remember to ring us on 0452 292 222 or 0410 083 344. We can come to you and conduct refuelling, tyre changing, battery replacement, and so on, and bring your vehicle in the drivable condition. For lockouts and jumpstarts also, we can be of help.
We understand that towing involves a lot of risk, and thereby we make sure to –
- Abide by all the rules and regulations set by the Australian government for towing regarding maximum weight of the towed as well as towing object, and so on.
- Follow the instructions specified by the manufacturers of towed as well as towing object regarding speed, towbars, etc.
- Stock only high-quality trucks and tools for towing.
- Equip our vehicles with towing mirrors.
- Regularly inspect our fleet and tools and keep them in proper condition.
- Choose the most appropriate truck and towing method depending on the object to be towed.
- Indulge in training to stay abreast of the latest developments in the field.
Our towing operators and drivers can accomplish the tasks even in the most confined or restricted areas.
We aim to change the perspective of people towards towing activity by incorporating the elements of simplicity, effectiveness, convenience, and affordability in our operations.